Technological installations for liquid ammonia storage
Technological installations for the storage of liquid ammonia consist of:
- storage tanks for anhydrous ammonia of any capacity. The tanks are made of stainless steel, electrically heated with thermal insulation;
- compressor units for ammonia vapors;
- with Ex control switchboards and I&C apparatus;
- sets of electric evaporators with complete equipment;
- reloading stations adapted to the requirements of TDT and to work in a potentially explosive zone, equipped with hermetic upper and lower unloading arms - liquid and gas phase. The arms are equipped with a nitrogen purge line, position sensors and safety fittings, e.g. emergency disconnection couplings. The upper position with lowered stairs is equipped with a protective basket for the operator and position sensors;
- control and measurement equipment and automation monitoring the flow, pressure and temperature of the process, enabling safe work with ammonia.
Standard operating parameters:
Medium: Anhydrous ammonia liquid and gas phases
Nominal working pressure: 25 bar
Maximum working pressure: 40 bar
Ammonia evaporation capacity: 5-200 kg / h
Handling capacity: 10-150m3 / h
Storage capacity: 5-200m3
The scope of the delivery of the devices and their selection are adjusted individually to the project requirements.